Canon EF 75-300mm f4-5.6 III USM Lenses.
- Price: AUD $188.09 – In stock
- Model: Canon EF 75-300mm f4-5.6 III USM Lenses
- Product ID: LENCN00049
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Although we only ship original and brand new products, in some cases you may receive product with manufacturer’s defects or simply those problem appears after it’s been used for a month. Therefore CameraSky does offer an Australia Local 12 month warranty covering your cameras and lenses with any manufacturer’s defect or malfunction. You may simply contact our customer service to arrange the return to our service agent and we will repair and return to you.
Please find below the cost of shipping for Express / Priority shipping services, the available options at checkout will depend on your shipping location.
Digital Cameras, Lenses, Video Camcorder
DSLR Cameras, Mirrorless Cameras, Prosumer Cameras
|Memory Cards and Camera Accessories||FREE|
We will ship your order(s) by one of the following shipping courier services (unless otherwise stated) using Express / Priority services, at this time we do not offer Standard courier services as the savings to you are minimal in the majority of cases for a much slower and less reliable service.
We will select any one of the above couriers at our discretion to ensure the most appropriate shipping service is provided to your location, a parcel tracking number will be provided for all above mentioned courier services which you will be able to track online, we will also email you regular tracking updates so you know were your parcel is at all times.
The following is a guideline of typical delivery times: Australia and New Zealand (New Zealand customers please add 1 additional working day)
Metropolitan regions: Express / Priority courier services take 1 – 4 working days from dispatch
Regional and Remote areas: Express / Priority courier services take 3 – 6 working days from dispatch
To find out if you are in a remote or regional area please view DHL’s remote area chart HERE.
Please note we do not normally deliver to a PO Box or like address although on rare occasions we may make an exception, but this is solely at our discretion and delivery will usually take an additional 1 – 2 working days.
The above delivery times are estimations only and are based on averages from the data collected in our shipping records while also taking in to consideration the estimations provided by the courier services, while in most cases the shipping time will in fact be shorter.
*a single order of Accessories only will be shipped by Registered Air-mail which may take between 5 and 15 working days or possibly longer for regional and remote areas.
Once your order is dispatched we will email you to let you know this along with the tracking details and a link to track your parcel if you wish to track it manually, we will also send you regular tracking updates so you know were your parcel is at all times.
If you wish to track your parcel manually you can do so by entering your tracking number provided in to the tracking systems as provided by the selected courier, the courier tracking systems can be found at the following web locations:
|Registered Air mail:||http://auspost.com.au/track/|
Registered Air mail does provide a code for delivery, however it may not be available for real-time tracking depending on your local postal service, in these cases please contact us for any delivery enquiry.
At CameraSky we believe all customers should have peace of mind when shopping online while receiving the best possible service, so we go to great lengths to ensure you have peace of mind and that your interests are protected when you shop with us that’s why we go over and above what retailers must offer by providing a 14 day money back guarantee, we make our after-sales services to maximise your flexibility so you can make the most of your experience and purchases with us.
CameraSkys 14 day money back guarantee is offered in additional to your warranty, if you are not satisfied or change your mind about your purchase, you may request to return your item(s) within 14 days of the date of dispatch subject to the following conditions.
– The returned item(s) must be in brand new original condition with all product packaging, booklets, manuals, swing tags, labels and all other accessories included.
– The return item(s) must NOT be used, worn or damaged, and must be in brand new resalable condition when returned, this includes the packaging being free of any and all defects.
– Request for return of item(s) under the 14 Day money back guarantee must be sent to [email protected] for review, once reviewed we will send you a return ID and confirmation of the return address.
– All returned item(s) must be received at the return address of our choosing within 7 days of receiving a return ID or this may affect our decision to accept the goods and offer a refund, any goods sent to us after 7 days of receiving a return ID will be strictly rejected.
– The amount refunded will be no more than the returned item(s) price only, this excludes any postage fees, handling fees, shipping insurance fees or any other service fees.
– If any of the above requirements are not met, then the returned item(s) will be rejected and it is the customers responsibility to pay for the return shipping and insurance if they wish to receive their item(s) back.
– Any refunds will be processed within 2 working days of the item(s) being received and confirmed as meeting the above requirements.
– The purchaser is to ensure all item(s) being returned are well packaged as any damage in transit may affect our decision to refund.
– The purchaser is responsible for all return shipping fees and insurance charges to the address of our choosing as we are not liable for any tampering of the parcel during transit nor are we liable for any lost or damaged parcels while in transit to the return address.
To ensure your return is handled correctly and as fast as possible please mark clearly on the outside of the postage parcel the return ID.
When making payment with CameraSky we guaruntee four things for your peace of mind
-100% Secure checkout using the latest PCI compliant gateway security and SSL encryption processes
– No Sending money overseas
– A variety of Payment options
– No cross boarder transaction fees for Australian account holders
At CameraSky we use local Australian merchant facilities so you don’t have to send money overseas and you don’t get surprised by hidden fees and charges, when buying from many international sellers you may be surprised by the cost of sending payments overseas due to hidden exchange rate conversion charges most sellers and banks pass on to you the customer, thats why for your peace of mind we only charge in Australian dollars and we only use local Australian merchant facilities.
We offer the following payment methods for our Australian and New Zealand customers:
Card Payments using the following cards through our Australian PCI Compliant payment gateway direct merchant facility:
– VISA and VISA Debit cards.
– MasterCard, Debit MasterCard and PrePaid MasterCard cards.
– AMEX also known as American Express cards.
– Dinners Club cards.
– JCB cards.
We also accept Direct Deposit or Bank Transfers Via our ANZ business account. (note for international transfers outside of Australia there is a $20 administration fee)
PayPal merchant facility payments are currently not accepted due to higher fees and charges imposed on us the merchant, as we wish to ensure we offer the best possible price to you the consumer we need to ensure we keep all costs to a minimum, while we may introduce PayPal in the future there will likely be a surcharge imposed on such payments.
CameraSky reserves the right to refuse or withhold any order from dispatch in order to process further security checks, if required these can delay an order for an additional 1 to 2 working days depending on the purchaser.
You do not need to send us any receipts or any payment confirmations provided you use your order number as the reference number when making your deposit, if not done this can cause delays in matching your payment to your order, once the payment is received in our account, you will receive an email from our Finance team as confirmation that we have received your funds.
This compact and lightweight EF 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens is ideal for shooting sports, portraits, and wildlife. The lens is distinguished by a newly developed micro ultra-sonic monitor (USM) that makes autofocusing quicker and quieter, along with an improved zoom mechanism that includes a silver ring on the front for a luxurious touch. The micro USM makes this version of the lens particularly suitable for applications that require a fast autofocus, such as sporting events or wildlife shoots. Best of all, the USM version shares many of the same features that makes the non-USM lens so popular, such as a compact size, a close focusing range, and accessory compatibility. As with all Canon lenses, this unit carries a one-year warranty.
Compact and lightweight 4x telephoto zoom lens ideal for shooting sports, portraits, and wildlife. The newly developed Micro USM makes autofocusing quicker and quieter. The improved zoom mechanism also makes zooming smoother. The front part of the zoom ring now sports a silver ring for a luxury touch.
With the addition of a Micro USM for faster and even quieter autofocus, this version of the EF 75-300mm is well-suited for sports and other applications requiring fast AF. The USM version shares the compact size, close focusing range, and accessory compatibility of the non-USM lens. For many advanced amateurs, the 75-300 range is ideal as a versatile entry into telephoto photography.
Canon EF 75-300mm f4-5.6 III USM Lenses.
|What’s in the box||
|Max Format Size (mm)||35|
|(F) Maximum Aperture||4.0 – 5.6|
|(F) Minimum Aperture||32|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||7|
|Minimum Focus (m)||1.50 m (59.06″)|
|Maximum Magnification (x)||0.25 x|
|Motor Type||Micro-type ultrasonic|
|Full time Manual||No|
|Diameter (mm)||71 mm (2.80″)|
|Length (mm)||122 mm (4.80″)|
|Zoom Method||Rotary (extending)|
|Filter Thread (mm)||58 mm|
|Hood Product Code||ET-60|
|Optional Accessories||Soft Case LP1019|