In certain circumstances, you may need to return a product, either because you realise it’s not what you wanted, or because it’s exhibiting faults. In either instance, CameraSky’s Customer Service Team will be more than happy to answer your questions and help you come to a speedy resolution.
If you change your mind or if the item isn’t what you were looking for, please refer to our Returns Policy for further information.
Many issues can be resolved quickly using Live Chat or over the phone.
To lodge a warranty claim:
- Simply contact our Support team and provide your purchase details along with a quick description of the fault.
- Our support team will provide troubleshooting and determine whether the product will need to be returned for assessment.
- Once we receive the product, our experienced technicians will assess the unit and resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
Please Note: While the return process may take up to 30 days, excluding transit times, or 45 days for DSLR cameras, we endeavour to complete returns as quickly as possible, and many are resolved within the week. Return delivery times are estimates only and may vary based on location.
Our Support Team will assist with any warranty queries, but to ensure your issue is resolved as smoothly as possible, please note the following key aspects of our Warranty Policy:
- In the unlikely event that you receive a product that has been damaged in transit, please endeavour to inform our support team immediately. We require that all damage in transit claims are made within three days of receipt of goods.
- If the fault is reported within the first 7 days from delivery, you will be supplied with a new replacement product, store credit or refund of the full purchase price, including shipping and any extended warranty.
- If the product experiences a major fault within the warranty period you will be provided with a replacement, or if requested, a store credit or refund. The credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the product excluding the associated delivery cost. If the unit experiences a minor repairable fault, We will elect whether to repair, replace or refund your product under warranty.
- If the product is replaced, any remaining warranty period will roll over to cover the replacement.
- When a warranty is provided by the manufacturer of the item, we will provide the contact information of the manufacturer and assist in resolution of the claim.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
To qualify to return an item under this policy, products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, be in new condition suitable for resale, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer’s possession. Please see our Warranty Terms and Conditions in relation to warranty claims.
Change of Mind
At CameraSky, we stand understand that people may have a change of heart. That’s why we offer a 14-day Change of Mind Return Policy on all products unless specified. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can contact us within 14 days of taking delivery, and organise to return the product and receive either a store credit equal to the purchase price of your product (excluding initial delivery charges).
In order to qualify for a Change of Mind Return, the item must meet certain requirements:
- Products must be in their original packaging and unopened, all QC seals must be intact;
- Along with all included accessories;
- Must not be damaged in any way by you during the time the product is in your possession. The product is deemed to be in your possession until the product is received by us pursuant to this policy;
- The product is not exempt for return as specified on the product description page.
Please note a restocking fee of up to 30% may be deducted from the refund amount for change of mind returns. Return postage for the item is the responsibility of the customer.
Faulty Products / Warranty Claims
Please see Warranty Terms and Conditions in relation to warranty claims.
Returns Policy Terms and Conditions (including the 14-day Change of Mind Return)
In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions, you must notify CameraSky via the CameraSky Customer Support via the contact information section found on the Contact Us page within 14 days of taking delivery of your product and request a return under this policy. You must comply with the directions of CameraSky staff in order to facilitate your return.
To qualify to return an item under this policy, products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by you during the time the Product is in your possession. The product is deemed to be in Your possession until the product is received by Us pursuant to this policy.
The 14-day period within which you are eligible to make a return under this policy commences on the date that you accept delivery of your product. When there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
The product must be returned to CameraSky within 10 business days of your request to return your product under this policy.
You must return the products for which you are seeking a store credit or refund at your own cost and you must comply with the directions for returning the product that CameraSky staff provide to you. The goods will remain your responsibility during transit until such time as they are received at the address as supplied by CameraSky staff. CameraSky will accept no liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit.
After receiving the returned product, CameraSky will issue a store credit (or refund where applicable) as soon as is reasonably practicable and you will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
CameraSky reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.