GoPro ARSDM-001 Low Profile Helmet Swivel Mount
The GoPro ARSDM-001 Low Profile Helmet Swivel Mount has paired the Low-Profile Frame with the Swivel Mount to create a versatile, streamline helmet mounting option for the HERO Session. The Low-Profile frame keeps the camera close to your helmet, while the ball joint of the Swivel Mount provides 360° of on-the-fly camera angle adjustment. The Swivel Mount can be mounted on any GoPro-compatible accessory that has a quick release base, such as the two included curved adhesive mounts.
- The Low-Profile Frame attaches to the Swivel Mount via the standard 3-prong interface and an included short thumbscrew.
- It has square-shape of the HERO Session allows it to be mounted in multiple ways within the frame for increased shot framing flexibility - whether it's on top of a helmet, the side, or somewhere else entirely.
- It Features integrated latches, this GoPro camera helmet mount offers easy installation.
This versatile mount securely attaches any HERO Session camera to create a sleek, low profile that's easily adjusted. The Low-Profile Frame positions your camera close to your helmet, and Swivel Mount lets you aim your camera with a wide range of rotate and pivot motion. Capture forward- or rear-facing videos and photos with a simple twist and turn without having to stop or un-mount your camera. Pair it with any HERO Session camera for the most compact camera mounting option from GoPro.
- Works with any HERO Session camera
- Includes a Low-Profile Frame for ultra compact mounting
- Includes a Swivel Mount for versatile camera positioning
- Camera can be positioned multiple ways in the frame and rotated 360° for increased mounting flexibility
- Provides easy access to the shutter button and camera ports in most mounting configurations
- Integrated latches make it easy to install and remove the camera from your mounting setup
Note: Always select a helmet that meets the applicable safety standard when you use a helmet with a GoPro helmet mount. Always follow the helmet manufacturer's instructions on safe helmet use.